Phone for individuals: (800) 324 -
Phone for Nonprofit Organizations:
(800) 684 -
Email: click here
Part of a 501(c)3 org.
Raising money for good causes
Suppliers qualifying for a donation to you:
Azamara Club Cruises
Disney Cruise Line
Paul Gauguin Cruises
Sea Dream Yacht Club
Uniworld River Cruises
Voyages to Antiquity
Abercrombie & Kent
Tauck World Discovery
We donate on cruise and land vacations.
Win a FREE Vacation
We are part of an IRS 501(c) 3 non profit and generate donation on many cruises and
land vacations: Sign up to receive participating supplier offers:
Via email | Click Here
Call us about July 6th Fundraising cruise from Vancouver
"What are the different ways that we can receive donations?"
Since we are a non profit we contribute much more that a travel agent or any for profit organization would. Here are several ways that we help you raise funds for your cause:
1. We contribute from $25 (Carnival) to $1000 (on most SilverSea, Seabourn, Tauck, TRAVCOA, Windstar etc) per cabin or land package to your cause when your donors, sponsors, or community book. There is no cost, no up front fee, and groups are not required.
2. We can provide links to co-
3. We can put together a group cruise or a group trip for your non-
4. We can provide to you cruise and land packages for auctions. There is no cost until the auction occurs and you keep everything above the cost.
5. We can provide links to direct on-
Below is an example of what your organization can receive on a qualifying seven day group cruise. Assumption is based on a $125 donation per cabin with a complimentary cabin for every 16 cabins raffled off:
16 cabins = $ 3,900 Cruise for Charity donation
32 cabins = $ 7,600 Cruise for Charity donation
64 cabins = $14,800 Cruise for Charity donation
128 cabins = $30,600 Cruise for Charity donation
Scenario will vary with the type of cabin, the kind of cruise, availability, the season etc.
In addition of a free cabin for every 16 cabins we can help organize additional options
such as silent auctions, free group cocktail party, group shore excursions, free
We partnered with Travelmakers.com to do the actual booking and they agreed to donate
up to half of the commission from the cruise lines and tour companies to our fundraising
efforts. $10 from every booking goes to Kill Cancer Foundation. The bulk of the donation
goes to your non-
Call our executive director, Zigmund Sepanski at 1 800 684-
FUN FUNDRAISING FOR YOUR NON-
Look how easy it is and we do all the work
Copyright © 2012 Cruise For Charity